• Apple & Walnut Tossed Salad1; Portobello & Cheese Panini; Japanese Noodles with Chicken & Vegetables @ROCKY-MATHEY
• Shoyu Pork Ramen Bowl; Kachumber Salad with Peanuts @WHITMAN
• Seitan & Vegetable Stir Fry; Corn Bisque Soup; Southern Fried Chicken @BUTLER-WILSON
• Chili Lime Tilapia; Potato & Cheese Pierogi Bar @CJL
• Pork Scallopini; Saffron & Cardamom Basmati Rice; Nicoise Salad @FORBES
• Hot Pot Noodle Bar; Panko Crusted Cod; Stir-Fried Shanghai Bok Choy2 @GRAD COLLEGE
1: Apples, cranberries and spinach (main ingredients of the salad) are all in season in NJ in November
2: Bok choy is also in prime season in NJ right now.